Digital Business Strategy
Developing a plan to help you succeed online
We will help you identify what is important to you, define KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) & develop an online strategy tailored for your business.
We look at your overall business online strategy, your website content, layout, design & other elements to help improve your success online.
We also take a look at what digital marketing channels you are currently using and what else may be available for you to take your business to the next level.
- Business & Website Goals
- Google Analytics Reporting & Training
- Website layout, images, contact forms, etc
- Technical Website Backend Coding & Key SEO components
- Search Engine Optimisation & Visibility
- Google AdWords Advertising
- Content Copywriting
- Social Media Strategy
- Blog Strategies
- Traffic Conversion Best Practices
Get Started Today!
Digital Business Success
As part of our Digital Business Strategy, we review your KPIs and ongoing strategy on a regular basis to ensure that any changes to your business goals are reflected online.
We recommend a review session about every 90 days. During this session we:
- Review your last 90 days website goals, conversions & traffic
- Define any new KPI or targets from your business plans
- Discuss & review your online marketing efforts & suggest any improvements
- Review any social media reports & make recommendations
What do you know about your website visitors?
Google Analytics gives you powerful insights into your website visitors and helps you define website goals.
It is useful for:
- Monitoring & Measuring Website Traffic
- Detailed Analysis of Google Adwords Campaigns
- Conversion Tracking
- Trend Analysis
- Website Optimisation
- Content Testing
As part of our digital business strategy system, Google Analytics is setup at an advanced level, where we can understand where your traffic is coming from & how to better optimise your website to improve conversions & drive sales.
We track important elements on your web pages, such as PDF download, enquiry form completions & clicks to other key elements on your website.
We can also help you gather the following insights about your website traffic
- How many unique visitors? or returning customers?
- What keywords did they use to find my website?
- Where geographically are they coming from?
- What internet browser & screen size do they have
- How many mobile devices view my website?
- Do I need a mobile website?
- Traffic Flow Analysis
- Social Interaction
- Referring websites